For over 30 years, Harlan Laboratories Incorporated has been dedicated to the safe and efficient transportation of laboratory animals and related products. Deliveries made by one professional to another means a little less stress for you and a lot less stress for your animals.
Our goal is to provide you with an outstanding customer experience for each and every transaction. Our drivers are specially trained in the shipping of laboratory animals, and provide the utmost care, security and concern when handling your deliveries. Let the Harlan Laboratories team of transportation experts assist you in providing the most efficient and cost effective solutions for your shipping and delivery needs.
Harlan Laboratories' Delivery System Benefits:
- Our professional drivers are trusted Harlan employees, which are experienced and safe.
- Drivers achieved over 4.5 million miles last year, while maintaining the D.O.T's highest safety rating for commercial carries.
- With Harlan's own driving staff, this provides consistent quality with each delivery.
- Delivering weekly in 44 states and 3 Canadian Provinces, providing service to 100 North American cities via roughly 300 scheduled routes.
- Our fleet is comprised of 120 environmentally controlled vehicles that range from tractor/trailer units for larger capacity shipments, to Sprinter vans with 12 feet of cargo space.
- State-of-the art GPS system with real-time monitoring, which allows for 3 levels of temperature certainty and redundancy with real-time temperature monitoring in the cargo area.
- Stringent cleaning and testing procedures on each of our vehicles before/after use.
- Offering inter-modal delivery service solutions (air, ground, rail or ocean).
- Expert knowledge of international and domestic regulations.
- Documentation support for meeting the needs of IATA, USDA, FWS, and Home Office.
- Established relationships with freight forwarders, customs brokers, and key regulatory agencies.
- Door-to-door service including customs clearance is available.
- Transportation of diets and bedding with our Harlan fleet.