Harlan Laboratories assists manufacturers and importers to meet their obligations under Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 (REACH). Our approach offers stability, reliability, consistency, and quality in two main circumstances:
- Harlan Laboratories’ regulatory team provides advice and REACH-compliant technical documents for registration of phase-in and non phase-in substances by the client company,
- Harlan Laboratories takes legal responsibility for the REACH registration by acting as Only Representative Registrant on behalf of a company located outside of the European Union.
Harlan Laboratories underpins its position as the premier service provider for REACH with:
- One of the world’s largest regulatory affairs teams which gives maximum capacity and flexibility to meet client-specific needs.
- Client-focused and tailored project management to solve problems efficiently. Complex activities such as development of substance-specific testing strategies, DNEL/PNEC calculation, and chemical safety assessments are simplified.
- A presence in several countries which allows fluent communication with European customers of non-EU clients.
- Dedicated program managers who focus on data acquisition and registration documents for each client. Project meetings are organized to ensure the sponsor company is able to make fully informed decisions on every substance in its portfolio.
- A large number of REACH registration dossiers that have been completed and submitted to the satisfaction of ECHA and individual clients.
Harlan Laboratories can offer all standard and higher-tier studies in the fields of physical chemistry, toxicology, genotoxicology, ecotoxicology, environmental fate and alternative testing. All tests required by REACH Annex VII to X are conducted by our experienced study directors in modern testing facilities.